Thursday, July 26, 2012

I want to go to there!

We have some pretty big news. It's called a new adventure. I can't even begin to explain how excited I am! Wait for it, wait for it..... We are moving to St. George! Well, not the city of St. George, but really close. Drew and I found this gorgeous apartment in hurricane. Pictures coming soon. Drew is going to continue to take classes online and work full time. As of right now I am going to continue to be a full time stay at home mom. How lucky am I?? It's crazy how fast our plans changed and how it all has fallen into place. When the lord has a plan, he provides a way. That doesn't mean it won't be hard though. I mean, our car has failed safety and emissions twice now. Twice! And I'm going to miss my family like crazy. But I think it will be so good for our little family to be out on our own. Ya know, forces to just grow closer to each other. We are moving next weekend! It's coming up way too fast. So wish me luck while I frantically pack up my house and clean like a mad woman.

2 comments:

Ally Jo said...

My family TOTALLY lives in Hurricane! Family meaning my Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt and uncles with cousins. I LOVE to visit them as much as I can, so whenever I come down to visit, I will have to come see you! If you get to know them, my family is The Johnsons. Dale and Cheri Johnson. So happy for your new adventure! How exciting!

Kalynn Eve said...

Ahh I'm so jealous! You're going to love it! Best place to live. :)