Monday, July 19, 2010

It's been a long time....

So....
It's been a really
really long time since I last wrote. Like. Six months ago. I think my problem was college writing. With all of the crazy papers, I never felt like writing for fun. But you know what? I miss writing. Crazy huh? So I am here. Writing. I don't even know if anyone will read it. But that's ok. Pretty much I am just doing this for me.


My life has been kinda crazy. Drew and I now have an apartment in Provo. I am pretty excited about it. Can y
ou say ghetto? But it's fine. It just means that our next place will feel that much better. And every step after that. And after that. Its great. You know what scares me the most about getting married? Ok maybe not the most. But. A. Lot. Don't laugh.
Cooking.
Every.
Meal.
Now that I think about it, there are not many meals I know how to cook. I can't even think of a good amount of meals to cook. Luckily, my mom put together a list of meals a while back and taped it to the fridge. It was for when she was working and we had to fend for ourselves. I think I might just steal it from her. And tape it on my fridge. Good idea? I say yes. At least until I can think of my own.

By the way, I got a job! I am now a photographer at Photoworks. I work in the University Mall. It's nice because it is so close to where I will be living. And school. It is kinda stressful. But so fun! I get to take pictures of little kids. The hard part, getting them to smile. Can you say make a fool our of yourself? It's fine. You just get to stand in front of the little not so innocent munchkins and their parents, make the most obnoxious noises you have ever heard, adjust the camera and sometimes hold the child in place, take a picture, and hopefully the parents will like it. All. at. the. same. time. Yep. That is it. But I really enjoy it so far. It is nic
e that for the first few weeks we shadow the person who really knows what they are doing. I'm glad I am not just thrown in there the first week it is open. But I really do love it. Too bad I am not majoring in photography. Follow after my madre's footsteps?
I guess we will see.
Weeellllllllll. I can't not post a picture. So here is a rand
om picture. Just for fun.

No comments: