Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mr. C. Turned One!

I know I'm a few months late, but being a mom, working, and going to school doesn't present much time for blogging.

For Creighton's big number one, we went up to Saratoga Springs to spend it with our families. The day started with a doughnut for him, chicken nuggets for lunch, pizza for dinner, and yummy red velvet cupcakes. All some of his favorites. Family and some close friends came over that night to celebrate. I seriously could not get over the fact that my baby is one. Yes. There were tears. Totally justified though!

After everyone left, I spent hours that night making the perfect cake for his photo shoot the next day. The worst part? He ate so much junk food the day of his birthday, he ended up being sick and didn't even want to touch the cake for the photo shoot. Poor boy!

I know, way too many pictures. I just can't help it!









No comments: