Friday, May 25, 2012

My First Mothers Day.

This year was my first mothers day. It was so perfect! I could not have asked for anything better. We went on a date the night before, and my husband bought a pedicure for me. Mmmm:) it was wonderful! We were able to spend the day with Drew's mother, and clean the house for mine. Wanna hear a funny story though? Last year on mothers day, Drew and I thought we were pretty funny when I walked out of sacrament meeting and snatched a loaf of bread they were giving out to the mothers. We thought it was pretty funny because I wasn't a mother. Little did we know that I was actually pregnant at that time. Too funny! Hope you were treated well and treated all mothers well this year. Anyone have any great fathers day gift ideas?

1 comment:

L&B Armsworthy said...

Ohhh love the nails!! I know fathers day is hard! But I'm just cooking his favorite meal and getting him golf clubs cause he asked for some :)