Friday, November 7, 2008

I have been TAGGED!

So of course out of everyone Noel could have picked, she tagged me! Thanks Noel! So here are the rules:
1 - List the person who tagged you 2 - Mention the rules on your blog 3 - Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours 4 - Tag 6 fellow bloggers

~ Noel -my refried beans- tagged me
~ Tell your most embarrassing moment and things that others might not know about you.

1. I have a serious burping problem. EVERYTHING I eat or drink makes me burp! The things that are the worst are oranges and Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper makes me belch like no ones business. I can't even tell you how many burping contest I have won. I don't know if that is something to be proud of...

2. I get the worst sinus infections. Every year I get about 5 or 6 sinus infections. I go to the doctor and every time they just give me more antibiotics. You would think that they would get it checked out. I am pretty sure I have a deviated symptom but would I know, I only get them multiple times a year!!!

3. I am extremely blond! I am taking sociology as one of my classes and just the other day we went to the rest home. After we were back at the school we had fifteen minutes left of class. As a class we were disguising our experiences and we thought of the field trip. My partner raised her hand and told of the old man who we visited with. She explained that he went to American Fork High School and played forward on the basket ball team. My teacher asked what years he went to AF. My partner wasn't sure and told the teacher to ask me. I confidently told the teacher that he attended all three years. Everyone started laughing as I sat in confusion. I truly did not understand why everyone was laughing. I kept repeating the question and my response in my head trying to figure out what I said wrong. Finally it all clicked and I exclaimed OH! Of course that made everyone laugh even more. As soon as I realized what my teacher really was asking, I told her through tears of laughter that I did not know. WOW! Nice way to make a fool of myself in front of my whole class.

4. I want to go to school to become a physical therapist. Bodies fascinate me. Plus, I have been to physical therapy enough times I know what I am doing. haha. Nest year in school I am going to take sports medicine and anatomy to prepare for college

5. I have amazing upper strength. When I was 6 I started gymnastics. For conditioning we were required to climb the rope. Me with my amazing strength climbed the whole thing, to the very top, just using my arms, with ease. When I was finished my mom asked if I knew I could use my legs to and I told her I did not.

6. I am scared to death of water! I don't know why but I hate it! That is one of my greatest fears is drowning. And because of this I do not like to swim in the deep end. Just keep me in the shallow end where I can see the bottom and I know I am safe.

I tag my Mom, Sister Zundel, Sister Woods, my Grandma Nuhn, Sister Swalberg and Cailie.

1 comment:

ellie may said...

why yes chicka your are a great burper, i say its something to be proud of..i try so hard to burp sometimes and I think something big is comming.. and it ends up a puff of air. hahaha, pretty much I'm jealous. although I'm not so sure guys find the beauty of an amazing burp quite as much as I do. ;)